If you are a man and you have a wife or you are in a serious relationship, then I want you to invest the next 5-10 minutes of your time to read this article right now. ADVERTISING And here’s why…
According to a recent study by condom manufacturer Durex; 29,000 people in 36 countries were interviewed on their likelihood to cheat of their partners, Nigerian Women were considered to be the most unfaithful in the world!
As a Nigerian, you might dismiss this survey as untrue on religious and cultural basis; however, Durex may not be far from the truth actually.
My True-life story:
To tell the truth,the unfortunate day I discovered that my wife was cheating, I wasn’t prepared for it. In fact, I had not suspected her once since we got married five years ago.
I mean I TRIED to satisfy her as a man the best way I can, the sex wasn’t bad (at least not to me…I ASSUMED); although I was battling with some SEXUAL ISSUES, however, she always told me that there was no problem that she loves me regardless of my sexual weaknesses.
She promised me that we were going to find a solution to it together.
I am an author and a successful one at that. The day my entire world crumbled before my eyes was the day I came back home 5 hours earlier than normal because I forgot a very important office document.
To my dismay and utter betrayal, I saw my beloved and ‘faithful’ wife being banged and spread wide from side to side by another man who seemed to be in total control of the game. My wife was screaming, moaning, and enjoying herself in ways I had never seen her before.
Suddenly, warm tears involuntarily started to drop down my cheek because she was not just the mother of my little children, but she was also my lover and best friend (at least that was what I thought).
They were totally into each other, very unaware of my presence in the room. I sat by the corner of the room almost losing my breath like an asthmatic patient.
My first impulse was to pick a knife off the kitchen cabinet. I almost did. If I had done that, chances were that I would have committed murder that day and my entire family and bright career would have been brought to shambles.
I decided to kill that thought of murder, and at least see the face of the person who is rough handling my wife. Then I saw his face, it wasn’t my boss, or neighbour, or best friend.
It was hers. The guy who had always been there. They were very close friends before I met her. They were still friends even while we dated. When we were getting married, she asked me to make him one of my groomsmen
They had been friends ever since. At first I was uncomfortable with how close they were. However, she told me he was like a brother to her.
Then he got a girlfriend, who he eventually married and I never saw him in that light again – a threat. Until that unfortunate moment of course, when stark reality stared me in the face like a one-eyed monster…ALL BECAUSE I HAD A SEXUAL PROBLEM AND DIDN’T FIX IT IN TIME; AND SHE ALWAYS TOLD ME NOT TO WORRY TOO MUCH THAT SHE UNDERSTANDS.It was at that moment that the eternal words from my grandmother resounded in my head:
Alatise lo moatisearare (meaning, it is only you who can fix your own problems not someone else).
Here are eight (8) STAGGERING STATISTICS about how negligence of YOUR sexual activeness can destroy your home, happiness, and life.
1. 39% of Nigerian women are currently cheating on their husbands due to lack of attention and of course the INABILITY of the MAN to perform is MATRIMONIAL DUTIES.
2. 24% of Nigerian women are tending towards depression and extra-marital affairs due to SEXUAL STARVATION or BAD SEX LIFE. There is a 65% chance that they will cheat on their husbands in a matter of weeks.
3. 77% of Nigerian men actually believe that they are great in bed…A Sex god! Very funny. However, studies show that only about 21% are actually good at knocking the hell out of their partner’s P*SS*Y; the remaining 56% are living in delusion because when they bang their wives, they hear her moan.
4. 55% of women moan not because they are enjoying the sex, but because they don’t want to bruise the ego of their partner. So they just keep deceiving the men.
5. 45% of divorce cases in Nigeria are as a result of the man not being able and willing to SERVICE HIS WIFE CONSTANTLY, and in ONE CORNER…EVERY CORNER.
6. Every woman wants the PRINCE & the GANGSTAR. Be her Prince by showing care and providing for her and the family; Be Her Gangstar by firing her Everyday, Everytime, and in Everyway…UNTIL SHE SCREAMS!
7. There is a 75% chance that even a faithful woman will cheat on her husband at least 5 times in her life time if HE consistently UNDER-PERFORMS in the OTHER ROOM.
8. Finally, there is a 69% chance that the person your wife might be cheating on you with is very close to you. Women most times cheat not with a total stranger, but with a man that is known and familiar with both of you.
PLEASE TAKE DECISIVE ACTIONS NOW BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE! PLEAASSE…