Sad News struck in Elele, Ikwerre Local Government Area of Rivers State, as a famiy of seven was reportedly wiped out by generator fumes.
Neighbours got concerned about the family after they noticed that their house was still quiet and locked which was unusual, as the father of the house is a commercial driver who wakes up early to go for his daily job.
According to eyewitnesses, the incident occurred at Too Much Money Estate, Elele Town and the corpse of the family which comprises of a husband, wife, their four sons and daughter were discovered in the early hours of Thursday morning after leaving a generator on overnight in the house.
Stay with us for more News..
Connect with us on our Social media Pages to get our daily Updates
⇒ Click HERE to Follow us on Facebook
⇒ Click HERE to Follow us on Twitter
⇒ Click HERE to Follow us on Instagram
⇒ Click HERE to Follow us on LinkedIn